Monday, October 31, 2016

Family Pictures 2016

We recently had our annual family pictures taken. For the fourth year straight, Staci Nagel has done them for us and she did an amazing job for us once again this year. We picked a location that we've been hiking recently at Mark Twain National Forest. In fact, I've blogged about it twice this year. Once last winter when we first discovered it, and again in early fall. It turned out to be a beautiful location for our pictures.

Here's the set of the boys together.



This one (below) is my favorite out of the whole bunch. Their personalities come through perfectly.


Here's Eli. 




And our family. I can't decide which is my favorite, so for now, I'm just posting (almost) all of them.








 Apparently one of us isn't fun enough to do a funny picture. (Just kidding)



Lex and his first grade smile.


And finally...


We asked her to take some pictures of just Jeremy and me since our 20 year anniversary is right around the corner.



The boys and me. I love this one.


And my boys. So handsome.


That's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to leave a comment! As always, thanks for reading!