Sunday, June 8, 2014

Cucumber Dill Greek Yogurt Salad

 
Summer Salad Series
Salad #3
Cucumber Dill Greek Yogurt Salad
 
I bring you salad # 3 in my Summer Salad Series. If you're just tuning in, I'm trying out several of my favorite salad recipes this summer, from Pinterest and my cookbooks, and sharing them with you.
 
So far this summer I've tried out
 
This cucumber salad (adapted from here) is a quick and easy salad that can be thrown together in no time. It's light in flavor, with a combination of crunchy cucumbers and creamy, yogurt based dressing.
 
 
For the Dressing
Mix together the following ingredients:
4 large cucumbers (about 2 pounds) I only ended up using 3 because the cucumbers were so big. I think 4 normal sized cucumbers would be about right.
4 tablespoon plain Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon dill
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
½ teaspoon sugar
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
¼ teaspoon garlic powder


To prepare the cucumbers, peel them and scoop out the seeds, then slice them.

 
Mix together with the dressing.


 
 
And there you have it! Hope you're enjoying some yummy summer salads too!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to leave a comment! As always, thanks for reading!