Monday, February 3, 2014

World's Easiest Chocolate Fudge

I originally saw this heading on Pinterest here when I was looking for an easy no-bake treat for the holidays. It really is easy. Two Ingredients, about 5 minutes prep time, and time to chill in the fridge.

 
 
Ingredients

3 cups chocolate chips
1 can sweetened condensed milk

Steps
Stir together ingredients (I just used my Pyrex measuring cup)
Microwave until melted, stirring every 45 seconds or so
Line a 9 X 9 baking pan with wax paper or foil
Use a spatula to spread the fudge into the pan
Place in the fridge to harden for about 2 hours
Use foil to lift fudge out of pan
Cut into 1 inch squares



That's it!

Variation: Right after I pinned this recipe, I saw the Pioneer Woman do a variation on the cooking channel. You can find the recipe here but basically, after she made the fudge using the 2 ingredients above, she sprinkled crushed peppermint candy over the top. Yum! I suppose you could also sprinkle nuts, other candies, or mix in peanut butter for a twist.

Happy no-baking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to leave a comment! As always, thanks for reading!