Monday, February 10, 2014

Valentine Garland

I originally saw this idea on my favorite blog, and thought I'd give it a try.



 
It's an easy Valentine’s Day craft. I seriously completed this start to finish during my boys’ 3 hour nap one day.

Step 1: Use a circle punch to cut out various patterns of Valentine’s paper. I chose 6 different patterns, and cut 30 of each one.

Step 2: Sew them together with needle and thread, overlapping each one to the one before.  For the record, I did this by hand, but it would probably look much neater if you used a machine. The way I did it, the thread shows on one side, but you can’t really see it unless you’re up close.

Step 3: Hang

For future reference, if I had a 2 inch circle punch, I would probably use it for a bigger impact, but for the first time, this worked out just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to leave a comment! As always, thanks for reading!